Reli Conservation Institute (RCI) is a national organization dedicated to the cultural heritage conservation & restoration technology communications in China. Allied with Chinese authoritative conservators, conservation units and research institutes, RCI promotes material knowledge among professionals, and bring in advanced professional technologies & materials. As conservation bridge domestic & abroad, RCI also plays a crucial role in disseminating research achievements and scientific applications.
- The 12th National Cultural Heritage Rest
- The Seminar of Relevant Conservation &
- International Conference on Textile and
- Associate Professor, Art Conservation...
- Lecture on Varnishes for Paintings
- Workshop on Gilding Techniques
- Workshop on Collaboration between Conser
- ESRARC 2014
- Preserving cultural heritage – a new...